Canada commits to its vision to develop five new superclusters:
- Ocean Supercluster (based in Atlantic Canada)
- SCALE.AI Supercluster (based in Quebec)
- Advanced Manufacturing Supercluster (based in Ontario)
- Protein Industries Supercluster (based in the Prairies)
- Digital Technology Supercluster (based in British Columbia)
Together the superclusters represent more than 450 businesses, 60 post-secondary institutions and 180 other participants in sectors covering 78 percent of Canada’s economy.
“The Innovation Superclusters Initiative created an important dialogue between industries, companies, and communities focused on building the next generation of manufacturing firms in Canada,” said Jayson Myers, CEO, Next Generation Manufacturing Canada. “These vital conversations have set the stage for new partnerships, customer relationships, and investment opportunities that will shape the future of advanced manufacturing in Canada.”